Obria Medical Clinics Oregon is a non-profit organization.
Our mission is to provide medical and educational services to equip individuals to make healthy choices related to pregnancy, relationships, and parenting.
We fulfill our mission through…
- Medical services at no cost to the patient
- Pregnancy testing and pregnancy confirmations via ultrasound examinations
- Mobile Medical Unit serving women in rural Linn County
- Parenting classes and mentoring to build strong, caring, and responsible families
- Material resources through an Earn While You Learn Program
- Housing for women and children in need
- Abstinence education in area schools
- Help and restoration for women who have suffered pain and loss