Obria serves patients in both Linn and Clackamas Counties.
As an accredited medical facility, our goal is to provide excellent medical services to empower women to make positive decisions for themselves and their children. Our services include comprehensive reproductive medical services to men and women.
Medical services we provide:
- Pregnancy testing
- Ultrasound exams
- STI testing and treatment
- UTI testing and treatment
- First trimester prenatal care
- Gynecological exams
- Well women exams
Mobile Medical Unit
Our Mobile Medical Unit is equipped to provide pregnancy testing, ultrasound exams, and limited STD testing to women in rural areas where these services are not accessible. We are currently serving women with our Mobile Unit on an “on call” basis in the following locations: Brownsville, Jefferson, Scio and Sweet Home.
Our resource programs operate with the goal of building strong families by developing relationships, encouraging individuals, mentoring couples, and providing education on becoming people who parent in love.
What we offer:
- Fertility awareness and family planning
- Health and relationship counseling
- Prenatal and parenting classes for moms and dads
- Baby items provided through Earn While You Learn
- Housing, transportation, and more!
Optimal Health Education
Obria’s Optimal Health program will bring relationship education to over 3000 youth between 6th and 12th grades and their parents in 2021.
Our mission is to provide youth with the knowledge and skills they need to voluntarily refrain from non-marital sexual activity and prevent other youth risk behaviors.
Our goals are to empower youth through Positive Youth Development to:
- Report they have skills to resist pressure (coercion) to participate in sexual acts
- Affirm the benefits of refraining from non-marital sex
- Report intentions to delay sexual activity
- Report having future-oriented goals
- Report communication skills
- Report conflict resolution skills
- Report awareness of relationship safety
- Report skills to set sexual boundaries
- Report understanding of success sequencing for poverty prevention
- Report intentions to avoid substance use